Cultivating Spiritual Discernment: Hearing and Doing the Will of God
This retreat is a contemplative approach to help us become more open, receptive and responsive to the Holy Spirit’s wisdom. Learning to look for and rely on directions by God is one of the key elements in the spiritual life. How do we do that in a practical sense?
You will learn three contemplative movements of discernment and how to put them into practice in daily life. You will leave with a new understanding of how to RECEIVE God’s gift of guidance.
Come learn, grow, and cultivate discernment with us.
- Register today. Space is limited to 24 participants.
- (The September Retreat sold out)
- Presented by Ann Starrette and Mary Taylor.
- Directions to this private space, Starrette Farm Retreat Center in Statesville, will follow your registration
- For information on Starrette Farm Retreat click here .